Hederman Brothers began modestly in 1898, in a second story office over a Chinese laundry and barbershop in Jackson, Mississippi.
By 1907, Hederman Brothers had moved to East Pearl Street where it would reside for the next 85 years. In 1928, Hederman Brothers purchased the first offset printing press to operate in Mississippi. In 1982, Henry and his son, Hap, purchased the printing company from the other family members with plans of expanding the 40,000 square-foot office in downtown Jackson. With business and technology booming in 1993, Hederman Brothers purchased their first Heidelberg 40" six color press with aqueous coating capability and embraced another challenge, moving 7 miles north to Ridgeland, Mississippi and nearly doubling the size of the downtown printing facility.
In August of 1999, Hederman Brothers became the first and only commercial printing company in Mississippi to be registered ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standards and still remains certified today. 2005 brought a new division to Hederman Brothers, Hederman Direct – a full service direct mail department that also includes digital presses. To adapt to new technology and better workflow, Hederman Brothers moved to ten acres in Gluckstadt in February 2017. The new 50,000 square foot facility allows us to expand business operations, and purchase new equipment that fits today’s trends and technology -- one of those being a new state of the art six color KBA press. It is the first of its kind in North America.